- 2-1/2 cups Raspberries
- 1 Tablespoon (Heaping) Cornstarch
- 2/3 cups Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, Chopped
- Dash Of Salt
- 3/4 sticks Butter, Cut Into Small Pieces
- Whipped Cream Or Vanilla Ice Cream, For Serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberries, corn starch, 2/3 cups sugar, and vanilla. Stir and set aside.
- In a separate bowl (or food processor) combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, brown sugar, oats, walnuts, dash of salt, and butter pieces. Pulse in food processor until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add berry mixture to a small baking dish or pie pan. Sprinkle topping mixture all over the top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.
- Allow to sit for ten minutes before serving. Scoop out with a spoon and top with sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.