This Brownie in a Mug is what I create when I have a massive sweet tooth attack, but don’t have time to make anything extravagant. Mmmmm chocolatey!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- few drops of vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- Melt the butter in a mug.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in the mug with the butter. The mixture may be a little lumpy like regular brownie mix.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth or chocolate craving!
- Optional: Add ice cream, cool whip, or frozen banana’s and yogurt like I did.