This is for all the health nuts out there looking for a vegetable packed side with a kick.
- 4 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
In a bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, corn and salsa. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, salt and pepper. Gradually wisk in vinegar. Pour over coleslaw mixture; toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Yield: 6 Servings